The GRP2614 is a carrier-grade IP phone designed with zero-touch provisioning for mass deployment and easy management. Built for the needs of busy desktop workers and designed for easy deployment by enterprises, service providers and other high-volume markets, the GRP2614 offers an easy-to-use and easy-to-deploy voice platform.
The GRP2614 features a sleek design and a suite of next-generation features including dual LCD screens with 40 virtual multi-purpose keys (VPKs), integrated WiFi, Bluetooth support, dual Gigabit ports and more. The GRP series includes carrier-grade security features to provide enterprise-level security, including secure boot, dual firmware images and encrypted data storage. For cloud provisioning and centralised management, the GRP2614 is supported by our VoIP Portal which provides a centralised interface to configure, provision, manage your phones.
- HD audio, handset and speakerphone with support for wide-band audio
- 4 line keys with up to 4 SIP accounts
- 8MPK extension keys with dual-colour LED with 2 Left/Right keys
- Dual LCD screens with digital BLF keys
- Enterprise-level protection including secure boot
- Dual firmware images
- Encrypted data storage
- Integrated dual-band 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac WiFi
- Dual switched auto-sensing 10/100/1000 Mbps Gigabit Ethernet ports
- Integrated PoE
- Integrated Bluetooth
- Power Supply Included
- BAKKBONE Exclusive: 2 Year Warranty and Plug & Play with powerful automatic setup
Product specifications and images are provided where available, however BAKKBONE Australia makes no guarantee as to their accuracy and recommends checking the manufacturer's specifications and/or datasheet when making product purchasing decisions.