The GRP2612W is a powerful 2-line carrier-grade IP phone designed with zero-touch provisioning for mass deployment and easy management. Built for the needs of desktop workers and designed for easy deployment by enterprises, service providers and other high-volume markets, the GRP2612W offers an easy-to-use and easy-to deploy voice endpoint.
The GRP2612W features a sleek design and a suite of next-generation features including WiFi support. Key features include 16 virtual multi-purpose keys (VPKs), a colour LCD with swappable face plates for easy logo customisation and more. The GRP series includes carrier-grade security features to provide enterprise level security, including secure boot, dual firmware images and encrypted data storage. For cloud provisioning and centralised management, the GRP2612W is supported by our VoIP Portal which provides a centralised interface to configure, provision, manage your phones.
- Built-in dual-band WiFi support
- Power adapter included
- Supports 2 SIP accounts and 4 multi-purpose line keys
- Swappable face plate to allow for easy logo customisation
- HD audio supporting all major codecs, including wide band codecs G.722 and Opus
- Up to 16 digital BLF Keys
- Enterprise-level protection including secure boot
- Dual firmware images
- Encrypted data storage
- Power Supply Included
- BAKKBONE Exclusive: 2 Year Warranty and Plug & Play with powerful automatic setup